Maybe you have heard about a cheap DIY Aligners Set to achieve a beautiful smile. Sounds good in the first place.
As specialist orthodontists and dentists, we can not recommend any treatment without the full and ongoing support of an orthodontic specialist.
Bachmann Orthodontics like to be as transparent as we can about the costs of orthodontic treatment. The fees do vary depending on the individual case and the course of treatment.
When a client decides to go ahead with treatment at Bachmann Orthodontics, we need to take an initial set of records. This includes two digital x-rays, photos, models, a detailed treatment plan and a follow-up session to discuss treatment options and preferences.
The cost of braces and orthodontics varies depending on individual requirements. All clients will need to be assessed by the Bachmann Orthodontics team before we can decide on the types of treatment available to the patient.
At Bachmann Orthodontic, we Offer Payment & Finance Options
- Lump-sum upfront with a discount offered on the full package
- Monthly instalments with NO interest charged
Ages 6 –10
- Early orthodontic treatment for younger children
- Space maintainer from $190
- Plate, RME (upper expander), Partial braces or similar $2000 – $4200
Ages 11+ and adults
- High-performance Speed brackets (upper & lower): from $8700, minor corrections as low as $3500
- Invisalign from $2000 (minor corrections only one jaw) maximum $7800 (difficult cases)
- Incognito (individually German custom made brackets behind your teeth) from $15,000
- Clear ceramic brackets to improve aesthetics $50 per bracket
The Bachmann Orthodontic package prices cover the full cost of treatment, including all appliances, repairs and will cover all the possible complications.
The costs include the orthodontic treatment and also one year of retention checks afterwards.
As you can see, a DIY Aligners Set isn’ t cheaper. What about the result?
What can we do to make you smile?